We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shellac nails

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
55 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Shellac nails

Hi, can anyone tell me the best place to get shellac done. My teenage daughter was going to have them done before we go however I thought she could get them done when we arrive. We saw a few places when in Hisaronu in October although never tried any. Also can anyone tell me how much they cost? Thanks

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shellac nails

Goldfinger on the main street. I had hands & feet done whilst there and it cost £20. The salon & staff are lovely ! :)

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
833 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shellac nails

Try Booty, not sure how much they cost though

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,008 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shellac nails

I second Gold Finger. I have tried both and Gold Finger are the best. The staff are well trained and know what they are doing. I would not now consider going anywhere else.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
55 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shellac nails

Thanks for the info, daughter will be happy she can get her nails done.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shellac nails

Definitely go to one of the recommended ones - I didn't , tried a local hotel, only cost £18 fingers and toes but the French polish chipped on my fingers in less than a day. Went back, spent another hour having it removed and I still have some on my nails -m lesson learnt! (MRS NicholasGate)

6. Re: Shellac nails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu