We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Evergreen Apartments for next year, now flights.

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
789 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Evergreen Apartments for next year, now flights.

Hi, we have just booked a 3 bedroomed apartment on the Evergreen Complex for next Summer, they look lovely and Hisaronu sounds ideal for us, we have never been to Turkey before. All I need to do now is book flights. I am waiting for the Easyjet flights to be released....as I do everyear! Just wondered if anyone else managed to book on the day of release from Manchester to Dalaman and what sort of price can I expect for 2 adults and 2 kids...its coming up at £1200 if I do a dummy run for this years dates (end of July, return August) so I am hoping it will be a couple of hundred cheaper.....although £1200 would actually be fine considering the price we have paid for the apartments - so cheap! Any advice or help greatly appreciated, many thanks!

Billingham, United...
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked Evergreen Apartments for next year, now flights.

Hi, I always book flights first, to get the best deal. You will be tied to certain dates when flights are released. And as you know one day to the next can be a big difference.

Phil

2. Re: Just booked Evergreen Apartments for next year, now flights.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu