We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hisar Holiday Club pool

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hisar Holiday Club pool

Ws have booked the hotel for next year for July/Aug but my husband is worried that the pool is shaded in the afternoon. We often stay around the pool to 6pm and would prefer some sun at this time. I would be grateful if anyone could let me know what it is like.

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
674 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hisar Holiday Club pool

You can still sun bathe until around 7 that time of year at the bar side of the pool.the far side of the pool starts to loose the sun mid afternoon but there are few sun beds on that side, it's not the best pool in the area but it's Ok.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hisar Holiday Club pool

just returned from the Hisar h c and you can get the sun all day in certain areas,

3. Re: Hisar Holiday Club pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu