We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diva Medical Centre in Hisaronu- contact details needed

SHeffield
2 posts
Save Topic
Diva Medical Centre in Hisaronu- contact details needed

Hi

We were unfortunate enough to need to use this medical centre several times whilst in Turkey a few weeks ago. The doctor was fantastic, but we forgot to get all the receipts. When we went back he said all the details had been sent to his accounts department and he would email a copy of the receipts to me. Needless to say - these doctors are busy enough - and nothing has arrived. Does anyone have their contact details or could you suggest a way to find the contact details? I have looked on the internet. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Carole

Paris, France
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diva Medical Centre in Hisaronu- contact details needed

lifted from another link :

Dr. Murat Şahin can be contacted by phone numbers 05323248078 and 0252 6167600.

and the complete healthcare/healthcard info link for deva medical centre:

landoflights.net/local-news/health-card-from…

Edited: 26 August 2014, 14:27
2. Re: Diva Medical Centre in Hisaronu- contact details needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations