We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pinewood apartments

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
pinewood apartments

Hi, i've been to Turkey already this year, to Marmaris, i'm thinking of trying Icmeler next year and have found the pinewood apartments at a really good price, i've read reviews and they sound good, but has anyone been at end of season (thinking of going oct 6-13)? any info appreciated

Mags

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pinewood apartments

Yes Iv been to these apartments last year but it wasnt at the end of the season.

Really nice hotel/aparthotel, friendly staff, close 2 a few bars and restaurants. 15 min walk into centre, but bars and restaurants en-route. Supermarket close by

Clean and adequate rooms, (bedroom a little small). Toaster is not provided.

Up to press Icmeler is my favourite turkish resort.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pinewood apartments

I was at the Pinewood on the last week of the season in 2006, Staff are still all on and Appartments were still very very busy, Food is good but a bit pricey as opposed to outside restauraunts, Just down the road you will find other Bar/Restauraunts which are cjeaper, Hope this helps.

3. Re: pinewood apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 15:21
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler