We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best places to eat in icmeler

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
north east
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
best places to eat in icmeler

am looking for a nice place to have supper most nights when i go to icmeler in sept

where are the nice places to eat i want a good place where you can get veg food

any help is welcome

manchester
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Hi, there are many restaurants in Icmeler and I am sure you will find something to suit you but here are a few of my favourites:

Friends Steakhouse - this is in the centre of Icmeler opposite the cash machine and does great food and has fantastic entertainment from about 9pm onwards.

Wayside - this is just behind the main supermarket i icmeler called Tansas. A nice relxing place with a varied menu from other places, deep fried ice cream is well worth a try. No entertainment and great for a nice meal.

Waterfall - Set just off the main road towards the beach this places does excellent food in great surroundings. Same as above in thats it nice for a relaxing meal but with a bar next door if you want a lively drinnk afterwards.

Loveboat - Probably Icmelers best known restaurant,has a boat theme with all the staff in sailor outfits. Looks posh but prices are not much more than other places.

If you fancy a more traditional turkish meal try Kerems on the canal or head into the old village and try one of the smaller cafes.

There are literally hundreds of places so you will surely find something.

Port Talbot
Level Contributor
251 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Agree with the above post, also Champagne restaurant is really good. I had fillet steak there last year and had to return the following week to have it again. One word - beautiful.

Mary

Manchester
Level Contributor
884 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Had a lovely pizza at the Pizza Tomato just off the main road, opposite the Romance bar. Good vegetarian options too.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Can also recommend the Champagne bar and the Venice

Sandy

Darlington
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

There are many restaurants in Icmeler we have eaten in quite a few and never had a bad meal,most are usually very good, my favourites are the love boat,pyramid,coco beach,and next door to the love boat probably the best one is chefs restaurant excellent food excellent prices,big portions and the cleanest toilets in Icmeler,checked every 30 mins.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Hi Maxi

I have never tried the chef restaurant but it does appear to get good reviews. But there is a couple of restaurants called the Chef in Icmeler and I am unsure which is the one with the good reviews. Can you confirm which Chef restaurant is good? Thanks

Sandy

Darlington
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

It is next door to the loveboat, it is always full.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Choose any of the Restauraunts, They all basically sell the same products some are better than others this does not mean you will like any particular one, Remember you have plenty of choice and do shoparound.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

Last year on my wife's birthday i went into the CHEF restuarant and told them my wife and i would be in for a meal to celebrate her birthday in the evening.I asked them to provide a cake and a bunch of flowers which they said they would We went there at 8 o'clock and my wife got a big surprise when we found our table was decorated with balloons and flowers.After the first course the manager presented her with a huge bunch of exotic flowers.After the last course he came back with a huge gateau and got everybody to sing Happy Birthday.My wife was very impressed so the CHEF restaurant is our favourite

RON

morecambe
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: best places to eat in icmeler

I have just come back from a 2 week holiday in icmeler and can help you with a great place to eat. We ate at a place called sonys most nights just of the edge of town. The food is really nice the ataff are friendly and welcoming and it is great value for money. Hope this helps you.