We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June weather?

England, Arkansas
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
June weather?

What sort of temps would you expect from 10th June in and around Icmeler?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June weather?

roughly warm 32 about

but check web sites

u come before 2 weeks please

www.havadurumu.com.tr

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June weather?

Roasting hot expect temperatures to be around 40, It was like that last June and the year before also.

England, Arkansas
Level Contributor
156 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June weather?

What about the evenings?

Thanks.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June weather?

between 25 and 30.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,232 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: June weather?

Getting really hot!

liverpool
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: June weather?

we went 13 june last year and it went up to 40+degrees and were going again 18 june 2 weeks and hope for a repeat .night times were still hot i wore my hair up all holiday and had 2 put lipstick in fridge .does anyone know if selen 2 has a fridge.

thanks....

grimsby
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: June weather?

re the selen 2 not sure if they have a fridge in the room or not ,my brother in law stayed there last year never mentioned a fridge in the room did say they where small rooms though

South Shields...
Level Contributor
126 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: June weather?

We were there for a week from the 31/5. Our first day got up to 38 degrees. Sunny with a slight welcome breeze. On two mornings we had cloud which had cleared by 3. There was still heat in the sun well into the afternoon so no problem there.

Port Talbot
Level Contributor
251 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: June weather?

I was there the first two weeks in June. Getting hotter every day. Temps ranged from 35 - 47. No need for jacket in the evenings, but you may require air conditioning in your hotel.

Mary

10. Re: June weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler