We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

litera delux

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
3 posts
Save Topic
litera delux

im going to the litera delux next week with my husband and small kids i booked last minute is it really as bad as some of the reviews ive seen?

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: litera delux

I am also going to this hotel and I am hoping the hotel is not as bad as the reviews. When are you going Steph? I am going for 2 weeks on the 6th June.

Have been to Icmeler before it's a lovely resort.

Sandy

leeds
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: litera delux

monday 26th may with goldtrail

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
253 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: litera delux

I dont suppose you have any reviews of the place do you?

leeds
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: litera delux

hi, the rooms were quite basic but clean,food was fine a little repetative at times but always something to eat people really friendly and for a cheap and cheerful hol id recommend it just dont go expecting 5 star because it isnt.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: litera delux

Firstly don't be worried if you are booked to stay in this hotel. It's not 5 star but think how much you have paid for your holiday take off £200 for your air fare and then divide the remaining cost by the number of days stay and you will realise that you are getting excellent value for money.

We found the the staff (with the exception of the girl behind the bar in the inside restaurant) to be really polite and helpful. Ali around the pool side is great fun - ask him to skip for you!

The animation team are also good fun, thanks to Spikey and the hilarious Iceman.

Rooms are clean and a good size. The location of the hotel is great, right in the heart of Icmeler. Food not bad at all although we ate only breakfast and lunch as we preferred to eat out in the evenings as there is so many good restaurants and not expensive in Icmeler (The Florida restaurant does the best steaks).

All in all a good holiday but if you want a 5 star hotel book the Aqua or Marti but expect to pay around £800. The litera deluxe is really only a 3 star but to be fair most us only paid for a 3 star holiday. There is not a lot of difference price wise, between this hotel and a self catering holiday but it is far cheaper to stay on an all inclusive basis. I would return to this hotel without a doubt.

Met some great people there so if you're reading this Sam & Lee and Thomas, Ellen and Kasey from Glasgow, "Hi".

PS be careful to stick to your luggage allowance if you are flying with Onur air as they was weighing the hand luggage and we got hit with a bill for £28 for exceeeding the luggage allowance by 7kg.

Kathy & Sandra

brighton & hove
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: litera delux

Thanks for writing a postive realistic report about this hotel. We are going to the Relax/Delux in July and for the amount we are paying ,I wouldn't expect

5 star accomodation. What attract me is the area and the great trips on offer!

Holidays are about discovery and having fun no matter how much you are spending.

Will put a write up in when we return!

Can't wait to go to Turkey!

Michele

7. Re: litera delux

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 14:20
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler