We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stella drag show

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Topic
stella drag show

Hi can anyone advise me of a drag show called Stella in Icmeler and where it is in the resort. I have read many positive comments on various websites about the show ( some saying that it is better than drag show in marmaris )but would be grateful on information about the show ( costs, location, can you have a meal at the show etc ).Many thanks for your assistance

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
310 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stella drag show

The Stella Show takes place in the Harmony Showbar which is situated on the promenade near the deniz Kapisi Karaoke Bar,Golmar Hotel at the far end were the taxi rank is.

There is no entrance charge,tables can be booked or just turn up on the night.

Meals are also avaliable.

Drinks a little more expensive than other bars I think 5-6 ytl For Large Efes =£2-10p to £2-53.

It is a good night out.

Darlington
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: stella drag show

If you walk up the street from the stella show towards Icmeler centre about a hundred yards on your left is a lovely bar called the Fes (Fez) bar where they always have live music, last year was a great group from Georgia (ex Soviet state) they were there the whole summer season and they were really good i think they will be on again this year. I know this reply is not about the Stella show but if you are looking for other entertainment on your hols you won't go far wrong by paying a visit to the Fes bar. P.S The real Stella show is actually in Marmaris we went last year on an organised trip (quite cheap)meal included and it was a very funny professional and entertaining night,drag shows did not really appeal to me but we will certainly be going back again this year. Hope this post was a help.

bristol
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: stella drag show

omg love love stella!

she is freaking hilarious!

do agree about the drinks but they have special drinks promtions throughout the night!! usually wings or cocktails!!

the show this yer is fantastic as she has added a few news songs including a wicked kylie number!!

i think is always best to book your table as it does get very busy and when i was there in june people that had not booked were getting turned away as they were fully booked.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stella drag show

Confirming price of Efes is 6 lira.

I would reccomend no children attend this show as some parts of the show contains adult content.

I was a little dissapointed in the show as it contained far to much singing (miming of the words) for my liking, Show actually starts at 22.05 stops at 22.50 restarts at 23.25 finishes at 00.05.

Smoking is not permitted inside but is allowed on the chairs and tables situated outside.

Yes meals are available but do expect to pay over the nose.

5. Re: stella drag show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler