We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club turban palace

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
315 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
club turban palace

Hi all

Travelling to Turban Palace 31st May 2009 for 14 nights was wondering if anyone can tell me best area to request for my room to be in I am travelling with a 4 year old so would probably prefer to be close to the kids pool or the one with the waterslides but looking at hotel map / plan the complex looks huge so any tips would be appreciated. Where is the noisest area so I can try to avoid this ?

Thanks

Gaby x

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club turban palace

You might get a response posting this in the correct forum Marmaris.

nkt
Ankara, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Ankara
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club turban palace

I don't think it is that big.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club turban palace

We stayed here 2 years ago and were in one of the rooms in the blocks at the back of the resort.They were lovely with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.It was near the quiet pool.

The rooms in the main hotel seemed to be allocated to groups of women who seemed to be there for 3-4 days.

The pools are all near the main reception,main hotel and restaurant but the rooms in other parts of the grounds are lovely and not that far to walk even though the hotel is built on a large site surrounded by pine trees.

If you dont like the room allocated to you the staff will move you if they have a vacant room elsewhere.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
866 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club turban palace

Club Turban is set between Marmaris and Icmeler and is in (what I think) is the most beautiful area of Marmaris and Icmeler put together. The 3 Grand Yazici places (Turban, Mares, Marmaris Palace) along that part of the coast have a feeling of exclusivity and uniqueness. I love the setting, and the wooded areas/walks. I wouldnt stay anywhere else now when I go there. Youll love it.

5. Re: club turban palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 05:38
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations