We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler online

leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Icmeler online

Hi everyone, can you please give me some advice and help. I am wanting to book the Bonjour apartments but can only find Icmeleronline who represent them. Has anyone had any dealings with them. I have only every booked through main operators before and feel a bit nervous as I dont know anything about this company and whether my money would be bonded if anything went wrong. Many thanks

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icmeler online

I have never actually booked with them but this is only due to the fact that I have found a better deal elsewhere. I would not hesitate to use them if the right deal come up. I have posted a link to their forum and you can read reviews by ICR customers who all seem to be very satisfied customers. I know the ICR travel team helped a lot of people out when a few travel companies went bust by sorting out accomodation and flights for them.

Hope this helps,

www.icmeleronline.com/forum/index.php?c=11

Edited: 23 January 2010, 11:09
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Icmeler online

Is it just the acomadation you require or is it a whole package?

manc_steve
Level Contributor
130 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icmeler online

Never used them myself, but like the previous poster only because I have found cheaper deals elsewhere. But I wouldn't hesitate in Useing them. I am active member of there online forum and the customers all seem very satisfied, and I think they price them selves on the service they provide. I don't think booking with a large well known company provides you with good customer service in my experience it is the smaller companies who care more. As far as I am aware they are financially secure so I wouldnt worry about your money not being protected.

Steve

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,682 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Icmeler online

I have not used them personally myself but i do know they come highly recommend and as above they have been very good in helping people out when travel companies have gone bust in the past. I have read on the forum that the Bonjour apartments are very popular so you will need to book pretty quickly.

The only reason i have not used them is as I have been many times I book through friends i know over there, i would use ICR if this was not the case though

leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Icmeler online

was thinking about the apartment and transfer. Would probably book the flight myself

6. Re: Icmeler online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 22:35
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Icmeler online

my brother used these a few years back and had couple of problems, first overcharged an extra day and had wrong day to pick up for transfer we had to go down to office to sort out.

like you been advised if you have doubts pay by visa anything over £100 and you are covered by them . or extra peace of mind book through an abta/atol company.

hope this is of help

leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Icmeler online

Thank you so much for all your replies if the company were represented by an ABTA/AtOL company I would definately do that but only Icmeleronline sell them. Wondering if it would be better to book with them direct

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Icmeler online

Grace the second link I passed to you that company is A.B.T.A. bonded.

travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/…

leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Icmeler online

cheers, cant believe the quick response I have receieved from everyone. what a great site Im so glad I joined!!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler