We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Buffalo bar.

Pint of Efes draught, 3 Lira

Local alcohol drinks 6 Lira

Imported drinks, 8 Lira

Restauraunt prices.

Full English breakfast B.O.G.O.F. 7 Lira

Half Roast Chicken & Chips 7 Lira

Fish & Chips 11.90 Lira

If you find price's cheaper tell us where to go for them?

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Excellent rwb 47

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,090 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

good stuff rwb, saw buffalo bar mentioned alot last year, we will visit buffalo when we arrive in marmaris in september and sample some food and beverages.. we hit icmeler 24th june 2012 so will be good to know

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Season started only and this is the start prices,after june may some prices food and drinks

cheers

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,761 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Ive only been into Buffalo bar once after we had a meal at Okimos,great restaurant,and what a great evening we had,personally Im not into kareoke,but we had a great evening,and the drinks were very strong,prices are so good for this year.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Could someone remind me where the Buffalo bar is in Icmeler.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,761 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

I dont know Icmeler that well,but we ate at okimos beforehand,which is behind Havanna bar by Efes Hotel,we came out and turned left up the road and left again to Buffalos,it was opp Friar Tucks chippy,which I believe has now moved this year,Im sure someone can give you better directions to it.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

If you're in the square where the ATMs machine are (Bonjour, Lighthouse, etc) with the Tandoori Sizzler on the corner, walk along that road past the Icmeler Online office and Scotia bar and take the first on the left. Buffalo is just down that road on the right.

I have to say though, that it may be cheap, but I've never seen why everyone raves about the place so much. We didn't find it all that welcoming and our drinks certainly didn't taste very strong at all. I'd rather pay a bit extra and get better food and better service, to be honest - but each to their own!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Agree with Blondiescot on this one. It is one of the cheapest bars in Icmeler but i did not think that it had much of an atmosphere and the whole place just did not feel welcoming. For me a palce has to have the right feel about it and Buffalo just did not have that.

generally the palce was fairly busy most nights so they must be doing something right.

They also had some truly dreadful karaoke singers the night we went

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Agree with blondie & smc, I walked past there a few times and never felt that welcomed. It was dead in the daytime which did not make me want to go in. Like people have said, it is cheap there and with many BOGOFF offers but to me, cheap is not always best. I personally do not go on holiday just to pick up every bargain there is!

I go because I love the place and though I do look for a cheap deal to get out there most of the time, I do like to go to wherever I like to eat and drink no matter what the cost.

I suppose some people may have to holiday on a budget and so these cheaper bars are a brilliant idea and a God send for some people. There is so much choice of places to go in Icmeler that I cannot see the point in sticking to the same ones just for cheap beer!

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
310 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheapest Bar & Breakfast price's in Icmeler

Each to their own.

I like the place and Sugar and Nestle are two of the nicest and genuine people in Icmeler.

Any karaoke bar will get good and bad singers the point is you pays your money and can have a go.

We each can point at bars and say their drinks are stronger than others.

The man is trying to make a liveing and trying to give us tourists a cheaper place to eat and drink.

If it doesnt suit walk past the place like sammig30 does, but dont patronize me by saying,

"I suppose some people may have to holiday on a budget and so these cheaper bars are a brilliant idea and a God send for some people"

Strong views for someone who never went in the place.

Gene

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler