We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Munamar or Marmaris Park hotel Icmeler

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Munamar or Marmaris Park hotel Icmeler

Can anyone give me any advice!

I am torn between the 2 hotels.

The Munamar offers a great location also a couples only hotel where as the reviews are not favourable

The Marmaris Park has good reviews but is further away from the town

Any advice would be greatly recieved.

Also I have not been to Turkey in May before so does anyone know what the weather is like???

Thanks again

UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Munamar or Marmaris Park hotel Icmeler

I read somewhere that there is free wifi at the Marmaris Park - can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks.

felixstowe
Level Contributor
304 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Munamar or Marmaris Park hotel Icmeler

We are staying at club turban for the 1st time in May, its inbetween icmelar and marmaris, all inc, got a great deal at £1568 for 4 of us 11 nights. Also got good reviews. x

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Munamar or Marmaris Park hotel Icmeler

Hi nomadgirluk,we had free wifi in the tv and computer room,not sure about anywhere else.Don't think it was in the actual hotel bedrooms.

14. Re: Hotel Munamar or Marmaris Park hotel Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2013, 10:28
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler