We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

not sure if you all know both companies releasing there summer 2013 holidays on thursday (26th April.) will be high street only not online they usually follow the next day. matt

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

I've spoke to my local Thomson shop this morning and they said they're online too. Have a friend who works at Thomson.

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

Hi,

Just wondering if your friend who works at Thomson knows whether prices normally go up with each brochure edition please? We were told yes by Going Places, but that may have been simply to close the sale...

We are a family of 11 wondering whether to book Cuba tomorrow for summer 2013 (Thomas Cook are cheapest) or hangfire until Thursday.

Thanks for reading.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,442 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

I havent booked with Thomsons for many years now but was always a great fan of their SKytours holidays who gave loads of free kids places. I remember that they used to bring out a limited edition showing just a small selection of their properties before the full edition became available. Then with each brochure the prices did go up a bit. Dont know how it works these days cause we generally do DIY holidays but it used to be the earlier you booked the cheaper it was!.

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

Thanks, that's really helpful. Much appreciated.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

hi fortinaaddacit. the brochures are split into 4 simestas if thats how you spell it and with each simesta the price increases, thats why we book with the first brochure( simesta 1)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

Does anybody know if Thomas Cook are releasing any free child places for next summer, there is none currently available?

scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

I booked yesterday and got my daughter for a pound

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

That sounds good, was that with Thomas Cook and did you book in store or on-line?

Edited: 29 April 2012, 12:10
scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

I looked on line on Friday but the page kept freezing so I called them on Friday night and got a price .then yesterday I tried our local travel agent to see if they could beat the price and they couldn't so I phoned them back and booked .I'm glad I did as when I went back in there page last nite the place we are going has sold out already

scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson/Thomas Cook summer 2013

We got a good price .its hisaruno we are going .the first two weeks in July for three adults and one child half board in a two bedroom apartment with 20 kg luggage and flying from aberdeen we got it for 2200

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations