We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help needed please re: thomascook tickets

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
help needed please re: thomascook tickets

Hi i would really appreciate any help regarding my thomas cook flights to Dalaman.

booked holiday to Icmeler (first timer) through A1 travel back in January. recieved all paperwork through post within the week (for some reason A1 travel could not send via email) according to paperwork flight tickets would be sent at a later date.

I understand that thomascook now issue etickets for all their flights but as such have still not recieved them (fly on the 17th June from Manchester) i contacted A1 travel (on hold for 82 mins) who informed me that the paperwork i have got is all that i need but i have nothing from thomas cook, i know what thomas cook etickets look like and i have not recieved them, was also told by A1 travel that thomascook no longer offer a online check in facility and that you cannot book your seat with them. None of the ref no's that i have work on the flythomascook site, cant even provide my api,

beginning to get a little worried now and would appreciate any help

many thanx

lynne

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,915 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

there having problems with their e-tickets, you should recieve them 3-5 days before you leave..... another option is to ring thomas cook head office to ease your worry, failing that when you arrive at the airport take your documents to the thomas cook desk they will print them off for you. matt

Essex
Level Contributor
340 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

We have booked with Thomas Cook for August so have not received any tickets or anything yet only paperwork from our local TC branch.I have already booked our seats online and plan to check in online and provide api, as the option appears to be there. I did this using our booking ref which worked with no problem. Maybe you could check direct with TC. Good luck.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

Hi i booked through TRepublic and we fly out on june 15 and received our tickets late friday afternoon june 1st. on the confirmation of the flights at the time of booking it states that you will receive your email tickets 10 14 days before departure. Think yours may have been held up with the bank holiday and the extra day.

Where are you staying?

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

just re read your post and my e tickets state that i can book in online a week before we fly.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

Have a look in your spam folder in your email they may have gone in there,if they have just print them off and you should be fine, otherwise I would say go in to TC and ask x

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

Thanks everyone for your replies, i will wait until the begining of next week and then ring tc, it was the respond i got from A1 travel that made all this extremely confusing.

sandybeachham we are staying at the Fortuna beach.

thanks again

regards Lynne

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
104 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

hi log on to fly Thomas cook website with your booking ref number there should be a Pdf link that says download etickets. then print them.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

thats the problem none of the ref. no's provided by A1 travel will allow me to log on to flythomascook, but thanx anyway.

blackpool
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

hiya, I booked Thomascookfly on Tuesday with Jetline travel, I received an email from Thomascook and i downloaded the tickets the same night, we fly on Tuesday

aberdeen
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: help needed please re: thomascook tickets

I fly on the 14th and etickets arrived last week from out booking agent Co-op travel.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler