We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation

PLEASE HELP

Looking for a last minute weeks break to Icmeler. I last visited Icmeler approx 10 years ago and stayed at Avlu 1. We had a fabulous time and were really pleased with the accommodation. We are a family of 4 - 2 (young) adults with 2 teenager boys (15&16). Looking for suitable accommodation to accommodate all 4 of us adequately. Must have decent size pool, be clean and with a balcony. Not too far from centre/beach. Obviously with leaving so late I am struggling to find suitable accommodation but have seen the following -

Imperial Apartments

Private Hotel (Family Suite)

Navy Hotel (Family room)

Selen Apartments

Club Ayra

Oren Hill

Oren

Majestic

Would appreciate any feedback good or bad on the any of the above to help me make my decision. Or if anyone has any additional accommodation suggestions that would be great too.

Need to book flights yet too from NW airport - prices dont look too good but cant see them getting any better - should have booked earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!

North west
Level Contributor
503 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation

the Majestic apartments would probably be too far out for you as they are in the village. My friend has stayed at the Navy twice and really likes it. It is very central and close to some lively bars and Eastenders nightclub.

Ive been watching flights from NW too and could kick myself as the ones I had my eye on have gone up £80 per person. I will keep watching!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation

I have not stayed at any of those apartments but can tell you that the private hotel is very central on the canal next to Bamboo bar (used to be Dreamboys) there is also a large pool.

Imperial apartments are above the Alin grill next to Tansas on the main road leading in to Icmeler.

Selen is also very central just past the canal.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation

I stayed at the Private hotel in 2008 and it was one of the best holidays in 20 years we have had in Icmeler.

The hotel is basic but has a lovely pool area which gets the sun all day.

The family suites were at the end of each corridor so some are overlooking the pool and some the canal.

They consist of a standard room but have a door leading off to a twin bedroom.

There was only one bathroom but the rooms were a decent size.

I have had a look around Ayra and they are lovely apartments in a quiet area overlooking the park but still not far from the beach.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation

You can rule out the Navy hotel as it has a very small pool and very small rooms and very small balconys these rooms are situated in the reception building and that's where the family rooms are.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation

Thanks for your feedback - have now narrowed down to either -

Imperial or Club Ayra but also found another possibility - Tolan. Would love to hear from you. Also, Sandybeachhampshire advised that the Imperial was sited on the main road leading into Icmeler - I thought they were quite central????

6. Re: Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:41
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler