We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Shuttle

Leigh, England...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Shuttle

Hi,

Looking at keeping cost low for going away in October and was wondering what a taxi shuttle is and how long the transfer will take.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Shuttle

Do you mean a taxi to Icmeler, then it takes around 1h 20 min but is expensive at about £60 one way.

You could do a private transfer which is around £80 return and again takes about the same time

Shuttle bus takes about 2h 30 min and cost about £30/£40 return

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,662 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Shuttle

If you take a look at top questions on the right there is a thread of transfers from dalaman, loads of info on there

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Shuttle

I used resort hoppa speedy transfer and it took one and a half hours to get to Icmeler with a max of 4 stops. It was a minibus both ways and cost me £20 return

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Shuttle

Have a look at Travelrepublic, they were around £18/20 return for two people.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Shuttle

From my experience the cheaper transfers are a nightmare they take about 3 hours as they drop

people of in marmaris and then go to icmeler, private transfers take about an hour and 20 minutes, I book mine through icmeler travel centre, we got a return for £90 for 5 people in a Mercedes mini bus was fully air conditioned and they were waiting when we got out the airport, they also let us change the time of our return so we could get there a bit earlier.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Shuttle

If the experience that myself and another DE experienced with Travel republic is anything to go by please under no cricumstances use the shuttle bus transfer with Travel Republic. Dont get me wrong flight and accomadation with them is fine but our transfer in May this year both ways was a nightmare

We arrived in dalaman at 10pm and got on the bus just after 10.30pm. we did not get to our apartment until nearly 03.30, almost 5 hours. The journey back to the airport was almost as bad at around 4 hours. It took longer to do the shuttle transfer than it did to fly from Glasgow to Dalaman

the drivers do not have clue where most apartments are and you end up going round in circles. brst to pay that wee bit extra for a minibus transfer

Leigh, England...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Shuttle

This taxi shuttle I found was with Rain Transfer for £50

8. Re: Taxi Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations