We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Hi all,i was just wondering if any forum members have booked their holidays for 2013,if so have you found it more expensive,any cheaper or just the same as this year,i have looked at flights and they are about £80 dearer than last year so iam hoping they come down a bit as time goes on.Thanks in advance for any replies.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,612 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Hi if you look at the top questions on the right there is a 2013 thread already running

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Hi sue,yes i noticed that thread but iam not asking when and where iam asking what people have or going to be paying for next year,thanks anyway.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,612 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

I think some members on there will be able to tell you the costs :)

Edited: 23 July 2012, 20:49
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Hi i have booked my holiday for next year flight was actually cheaper than what i paid last year, £220 for next year with 20kg luggage allowance compared to £243 with 20kg luggage allowance , my flight is from gatwick.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,967 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

we booked ours for 2 weeks next june, staying in marmaris though... we booked on the day of brochure release with thomsons and recieved a free child place and no flight supplements... so 2 weeks for 3 of us self catering in a nice apartment flying from manchester was a total of £706. matt

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Wow Matt that's an amazing price, sure you weren't undercharged?? I know its June!! for august when we hv to go we hv paid another £1300 on top of your price!!! Oh and got a free child too!

Edited: 24 July 2012, 14:44
Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Circumstances changing , so really hoping to get a good deal on flights when Easyjet release theirs for next year!

Level Contributor
402 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

just booked ince apts for 17 nights starting 17th July next year. daytime flights there and back from Manchester for 3 of us and private transfers there and back. 20kgs luggage also. it came to just short of £1400 and only had to find £350 deposit. that's only £100 more than I paid for first 2 wks of June this year for 12 nights. although we stayed at club aquarium which is a very nice complex. would have cost me a extra £400 for the club aquarium. nice but not worth a extra £400 .

Edited: 24 July 2012, 16:59
Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

Good deal Stalyvegas

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,967 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2013 Holidays to Icmeler

hi hghbirmingham, i got up the morning of brochure release and mi eyes popped out of mi head when i saw it saying that price.... i quickly drove down to the local thomsons shop and they put in the same details and came up with the same price so i booked it and paid it off there and then... i did ask why so cheap they explained what i already knew, the day of brochure release is the cheapest day to book. they have so many holidays at a reduced price also special deals like free kids places and supplents reduced so that was the total, the same holiday now is over £1500...... i also got my cousin a good deal the same day, her and her 4 kids aged 13,10,8 and 4 staying in a 2 bed apartment june 3rd for 2 weeks, total £1100. ive always told people the day of brochure release is the cheapest day to book but very few do, i even put the brochure release dates on marmaris forum to let people know.... i was going to do a d.i.y all seperate for next year but thomsons blew the d.i.y prices out of the water for the first few days so was a no brainer really. matt

p.s i dont think there will be many cheap holidays whilst the weather is not good in the u.k, they know every1 wants some sun so the big guns will be cashing in.... i just have a sneaky feeling those holding for easyjet prices in october will be disappointed this year i dont think there will be many cheap flights. matt

Edited: 24 July 2012, 17:31
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler