We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach bars

Warwick
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
beach bars

Does anyone have any tips on a beach bar with free sunbeds and good lunches?

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
517 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach bars

Yes, coco beach.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
188 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach bars

Hi

i agree with nimic, coco beach, however there are two on the beach i know of, one is near the heavon/maestro bar and according to my in laws who used the next section for the effendi, the people there are fairly rude if you do not buy regularly from them, even asking people to leave, however the coco beach section we used was by the canal near the new shops and they were great, never hassled us at all very polite and the food and service was brill!, basically the beds are free so long as you buy something, we explained we might only want some water now and again and it was not a problem, i would rcomend where we were to anyone.

Warwick
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: beach bars

Thanks - looks like we will be heading to Coco Beach then! Does anyone know what kind of things they offer for lunch? is it all burgers, sandwiches etc, or are there any more local options available?

Sorry for all the questions, just getting more and more excited as the holiday gets nearer and nearer.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach bars

The Pier 15 does lovely lunches and although the beach belongs to the Le Toile hotel we used the beds there free of charge.

Edited: 10 August 2012, 12:28
leeds uk
Level Contributor
188 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beach bars

hi misty

There are the usual burgers, sandwich's etc but they also have a decent menu with showing meals and salads, the pizzas were very good

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,700 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beach bars

I love the wraps at cocoa beach

Fife
Level Contributor
349 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beach bars

Cafe del Mar is fab. A huge selection of food and snacks and a lovely beach where they have soft cushions etc. bliss.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,700 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beach bars

I love the beach round cafe del mar its quieter

North west
Level Contributor
503 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: beach bars

Having just returned and used both Coco Beach and Cafe Delmar the second one wins....it was heaven.

Coco Beach has always been a regular for me and they do offer very nice sunbeds and this year the hassle wasn't as bad as it has been though you still hear constant 'you ready for a drink'. Like the wraps but they they don't taste as good as they did 4 years ago for some reason.

Cafe Del Mar is so peaceful and you get a lovely breeze at the end of the beach. There is no hassle and its such a lovely setting. Had a meal down there which was lovely as well.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,700 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: beach bars

Hi Sglemum welcome back hope you enjoyed icmeler look forward to hearing your review

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations