We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

icmeler in october

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
icmeler in october

I am coming to icmeler on 22nd october and after looking at some of the forums will the resort be closing/winding down. i am coming for my birthday so not expecting a dead town. please advise

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: icmeler in october

Hi Donny welcome to the forum. Icmeler during October gradually closes down, however for the last week there should be just enough places open for you to enjoy.I have only been as late as the first week but i am sure other members will enlighten you better.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
662 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: icmeler in october

I went middle 2 weeks of October last year. The weather wasn't great particularly the first week. Out of our 14 day hol we has 7 rainy days and 7 sunny days where temps reached mid 20s. Did get very cold at night u will need a cardi/fleece I'd say. We noticed in the second week some of the bars were closing but there were still plenty open altho the town was quietening off as we returned approx 22nd oct. This year we are goin mid Sept - next weekend!!! :-)))

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
662 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: icmeler in october

P.s gd'morning Jim, cya in just over a week!!

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: icmeler in october

Aye you will that Nicola.5 more shifts.

Doncaster, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: icmeler in october

Would you say I've chosen the wrong time. I was going to come in November. I'm going for my 40th. I'm abit concerned now

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: icmeler in october

You will be ok,but the weather can be changeable.Certainly at night you will need a long sleeved item of clothing on i would have thought.Icmeler is a great place if i were you i would give it a go.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: icmeler in october

I have been several time in October and around the 22nd as that is my birthday but the last few years we have noticed more and more places closing early but its still lovely and have been very lucky with the weather.

I have never worn a cardigan in Icmeler but as I am from the cold North East anything over 18c is warm to me!

In November its best to go to the Antalya region as the resorts there are open all year as its warmer.

Doncaster, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: icmeler in october

Thanks for the reply. I was getting worried that I had made a mistake. So would you say we will be okay

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
662 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: icmeler in october

Definetly take a jacket/coat I'm from Yorkshire and like to think I'm pretty hardy to the weather conditions but last October in the evenings I found it to be very cold. I was cold in the night even tho I was using all the blankets aswel as my beer jacket!! Haha!!

Day time wasok reaching mid 20s aslong as weather stays sunny it's fab :-) give it a go uv nothin to loose

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: icmeler in october

You should be fine and its a lovely time to visit,Plenty of bargains in the shops and restaurants!

We always travel in warm clothes but honestly havent needed them in 8 years.

Last year we left on the 10th October and it had rained all day so if you go prepared you will be OK.

Where are you staying?

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler