We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Can someone give me some feedback about this hotel and location in Turkey etc... Also does someone know whether this hotel has safes in the rooms or in reception plz? any good trips in the area? Looking forward to a reply. Thank you :-)

Edited: 15 November 2012, 22:57
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

They are right up towards the back of the resort in Icmeler (apartments, not hotel) - up past the top of the Wednesday market site. On an elevated location, so great views out across the bay, but a wee bit of a hike to the main centre of the resort and beach. Apart from that, I haven't stayed there, so can't tell you much about the apartments themselves. As for trips, etc - there is a panel on the right hand side of the page with links to various topics, including excursions, which you might find helpful.

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Has anyone stayed at the Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler, can someone tell about the bus service outside the hotel: where does it travel to etc...is there a service to the beach front etc... to Marmaris etc..

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Thank u :-))

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,682 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

I have seen the dolmus go past there many times which takes you to marmaris and near the beach

Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Yep there is definately a frequent dolmus service that runs along the top road at the market.

As Blondiescot said these apartments are in a elevated positon and depending on what time of year you intend on visiting I would also agree it is a long,very hot trek into town.

also another trek to the minimarket/Tansas for those bits and pieces-taxi back from town 10tl..

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Have a look at the review section on here for the latest information of these apartments.

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Can someone tell me about the safe at Life apartments Icmeler Turkey? Is it completely safe to leave your valuables in their safe? Is the safe in reception?

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Can someone telkl me about the bedding at Life Apartments in Icmeler please? is there 2 sheets per bed? or one sheet and a bed spread?

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

Can someone tell me about the safe at Icmeler Life Apartments? is it completely safe to leave your valuables in their safe? also what is the cost of the safe please? where is the safe kept? in reception?

Can someone also tell me whether Life Apartments' bed have 2 sheets per bed? or one sheet and a bed spread?

10. Re: Life Apartments Turkey, Lycian Coast, Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations