We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua unavailable.

Kilmarnock, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Aqua unavailable.

I am trying to book the Aqua for two weeks a the beginning of June !st to 15th) unfortunately the major tour operators are unable to book the hotel due to a "closure" during the first week.

The build your own holiday websites and Aqua,s own site still have it available but I would prefer a package holiday.

Could any one shed some light on the "closure" and a what to do now.

Been there a couple of years ago a and promised to go back, I thought early June should be quite easy, wrong again.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Hi,if you search this forum back to a post titled Aqua hotel on 24th January you will find that the manager answered a question,,if you click on his name you will find,in the left hand column ,an option to send him a pm (private message) or you can wait and he may come on and answer your question.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Private message this man, AquaManager

Kilmarnock, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Done, thanks.

Fingers crossed.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,702 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Seems very strange as one of our regular members are going at the beginning of June. Just check it is the aqua and not the Mersoy complexes as they have changed their names to aqua resort which has confused some members this year

Kilmarnock, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Its the correct Aqua, I have tried first choice, jet2, monarch, thomsom and a few others, all have it unavailable before 7th june. One advisor said that all their allocation had been sold and cant get any more.

I,m in the wrong industry if you can refuse custom.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,702 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Are you stuck to those dates or can you change them

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aqua unavailable.

Have you tried Icmeleronline as they sell the Aqua too.

Kilmarnock, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Aqua unavailable.

I might be able to change to July, subject to some sucking up to boss.

Torrevieja, Spain
Level Contributor
879 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aqua unavailable.

There is a stop sale in place for the 6th June but all other dates in June to now are available

If you are really stuck to your dates you could always move out for one night to a cheaper hotel then back the next day

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,702 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aqua unavailable.

I have an email address for aqua bookings I will send it to you by private message

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations