We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel insurance.

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Travel insurance.

anybody used "holiday extras travel insurance "? opinions. Thank you.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
5,937 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel insurance.

I have always used InsureAndGo and find they pay out quickly and their rates are very low - highly recommended -

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel insurance.

Not heard of this company, but here is a thread on top questions which members have added to

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

Essex
Level Contributor
333 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel insurance.

Are Insusrseandgo any good for pre existing conditions?

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel insurance.

My husband has complex health conditions and he gets insured with Direct Travel although he pays an additional premium, which I understand is standard with most companies. Fortunately, we have not had to claim for health issues but when I claimed regarding luggage I had no problems.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel insurance.

Insure and Go are very good and do include pre existing conditions for extra cost.

I was insured with them but changed to Staysure last year as Insure and Go took Tunisia out of their European policy.

Big Mistake,I have nothing but bother with them.

Have a look on Martin Lewis website as every company have different criteria for each person.

Direct Travel wouldnt insure me last year so it pays to shop around

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
708 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel insurance.

If you're of a certain age try saga. The staff are very helpful and they do deal with pre existing conditions

Angie

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel insurance.

Some companies use the same underwriter so its best to ask the company when you get a quote who the underwriter is. .

I have used 2 companies with the same underwriter but the prices varied quite a bit.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,549 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel insurance.

Ive been with Direct travel insurance for nearly 12 months,I have pre existing medical conditions that insureandgo and Columbus wouldnt insure me for,I had to claim for a long flight delay last summer and they were very helpful on the phone and quick paying out.Obviously had to pay an extra premium for medical,but they were a lot cheaper than a lot of the quotes I had.

Washington, UK
Level Contributor
141 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel insurance.

I use 'coverforyou.com' via Confused.com. I am over 65, diabetic, hypertensive, have a heart murmur and high cholesterol whilst my wife is asthmatic and suffers from spondylosis. They charge £115 for joint annual multi-trip excluding USA. Haven't been able to find a company that comes near it for price!

scotland
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel insurance.

We have used them and they are good.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations