We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ercanchan hotel

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Topic
Ercanchan hotel

Hi all my partner and I have just booked up to go here,never been before so any info on the hotel and icmeler would be most appreciated....thanks in advance

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ercanchan hotel

Its a lovely modern hotel in a quiet street near the top of the canal.

The pool area is quite big for the size of the hotel.There is a bar here serving drinks and snacks.

The breakfast is a very basic one,no fruit juice or cereal but things may have changed since we were there 3 years ago.

The room are small but if you email them and ask for a corner room overlooking the pool,these a slightly bigger.

Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ercanchan hotel

Thanks for you reply....any tips for the resort......places to eat n drink?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ercanchan hotel

There are so many places and all are great.Just round the corner from the hotel is the Florida bar should you want an full English breakfast,they also do lovely evening meals.

Just in front of the hotel on the main road is the Devamli hotel which has the Loveboat restaurant and it is a very popular restaurant with great food.

There are so many and I have never had a bad meal apart from one place which is very popular so they may have had an off night!

If you look on the review section there is a list of restaurants with photos.

Also if you look at the Top questions at the top right hand side of this page there is loads of advice and recommendations.

Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ercanchan hotel

Is there any wifi in this hotel.......

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ercanchan hotel

I cant remember but if you look on the hotels website it may tell you.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ercanchan hotel

Hi Knitter 44 Just wondered if you had an e-mail address for the Ercanhan, can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ercanchan hotel

I havent sorry but I must have found it when we went 3 years ago as I emailed the hotel before I went to request a room overlooking the pool.

I am not sure if they have a Facebook page but if they have you could contact them on there.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ercanchan hotel

Just found this ercanhan@hotmail.com They also have a Facebook page.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ercanchan hotel

Many thanks for the replies Knitter. Have e-mailed the Hotel and requested a corner room overlooking the pool. As yet no reply but fingers crossed. Go on June 14th and really looking forward to it. Once again many thanks.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ercanchan hotel

The hotel wont be open yet but the owner just lives over the road so he may see your email soon.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations