We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help needed by an early rising coffee lover

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
848 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
help needed by an early rising coffee lover

We leave for Icmeler on Monday (29th April) and I have just one more question for all of the really helpful folk on the forum. We're staying at the Hotle Devamli and I'm an early riser, a habit I just can't break. I NEED my coffee whilst I wait for hubby to wake up and it doesn't look like the Devamli has kettles etc in their standard rooms. Am I right in thinking this ? We need to go and buy a travel kettle if I am right so can someone maybe let me know.

Many thanks again

H

Winsford, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

We always take our kettle/coffee/teabags/sugar and most of all our own cups you can buy milk from the shop or take powered ,my tip is freeze a pint carton double wrap it pack in case then you are sorted for a couple of days after that it will be off if you have no fridge in room.Don't forget to pack an extension lead it comes in very handy as you only need one travel plug.Have a great hol's.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

You can buy 2in1 or 3in1 coffee sachets from Nescafe,I take my own kettle and mugs,no milk or sugar needed.

Winsford, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

i got some of those last week from B/M 99p forgot i had put them away give them a try

Cheers

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

They are pretty good,I've been taking them for several years.So easy,no fridge needed and no mess.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,554 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

I am a coffee addict to, i take the three in one nescafe to for when i arrive and a large jar of coffee for the fortnight

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

The Devamli charge for the fridge as it contains an expensive mini bar.

We only used it at night for our water as a bloke comes into the room at any time of day to check to see if the mini bar needs replacing.

I bought a small travel kettle a few years ago at Home Bargains for £1.50 and its brilliant.

PS .email hotel and ask for a room on the back of hotel as there is a lot of road noise on the front.

Top floor rooms are lovely and have been refurbished.

7. Re: help needed by an early rising coffee lover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations