We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Hiya, Im heading out to Icmeler on 6th May til 13th May and ive checked the forecast and from Thurs 9th may onwards the forecast is saying its going to be heavy rain? Please can someone lift my spirits and tell me the odds of it raining that week im away are next to slim? lol Thanks :)

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

There is a possibility of rain at that time and it can be quite heavy but it doesn't usually last long. Last year while we were there we had a very spectacular storm which lasted about an hour then the weather was fine and warm for the rest of the holiday.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Aw thats good to hear, im sure it wont be anything like the weather in Northern Ireland here so I shouldnt be worrying lol

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Hi I'm going out on the 10th and have also been panicking about the weather! I'm going to keep checking every day! I hadn't heard bout rain though until I saw your post

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

I''ve been at different times in May, although my favourite time is the last 2 weeks, but even at the beginning of May I've never been too worried about rain. What concerns me more, and it's a very minor concern, in the early part of the month is it being a bit chilly at night when sitting at the bar at the apartments as my arms feel cold. I take a fleece and the problem is solved. Don't worry you'll both have a great time.

Edited: 30 April 2013, 16:35
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Ive just been checking on bbc weather... what website gives the most accurate daily forecast? Checkas where are u staying? Im staying at Club Aquarium, hope its nice

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,722 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

I find Accuweather the best one, check out this link also

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

7. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 18:05
huddersfield
Level Contributor
128 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

@christine can u please let me know what club aquarium is like staying there in September.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Yea no prob ill put up pics and a review when i come back...it looks lovely!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Panicking about weather in Icmeler

Most weather forecasts are a bit hit and miss. My holiday to Outer Hebrides earler this year said rain and more rain when checking 7 days in advance By the time the holiday came it had changed to cloudy no rain and when I was there it was sunny but cold.

If it rains it usually is heavy but only lasts a short time. With it being so warm its drys usually quicky. As Iain says at nights it can be cool so a light jacket, fleece or cardi should be taken

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations