We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 flights for 2014 now out

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Jet 2 flights for 2014 now out

Just been looking on Jet 2 whilst i was checking my flight for next week and the flights are out for next year, cant see any cheap ones i am afraid

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet 2 flights for 2014 now out

I could find any cheap ones either, still over £280 after adding luggage and seats

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet 2 flights for 2014 now out

Lets hope they do come down. with flight to Spain etc being generally cheapish, The fact that many people have had to cut back due to the recession, expensive flight could put many off going to Turkey

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet 2 flights for 2014 now out

According to Martin Lewis in his financial newsletter the best time to book a flight for anywhere, providing you are flexible, is 10 weeks before the departure date. If you can avoid flying at the weekend or during school holidays good deals are available. Not suitable for everyone but works for me.

4. Re: Jet 2 flights for 2014 now out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler