We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help required

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Help required

Hi, we are going to Icmeler in 4 weeks, we have been going to various resorts in Turkey for 5 years and love to have a Turkish Bath on our first morning. We are staying at the Sahin Palace and wondered if there was somewhere good nearby that we can pop to on our first morning as from what I can see our apartments dont have on onsite? Want it to be close by as we dont arrive until the early hours but want our skin ready to hopefully get a good tan on the first morning - any help appreciated - thank you in advance

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Sahin Palace Apartments
Sahin Palace Apartments
520 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help required

nikki. not sure if there is anywere close to where you are staying, but why dont you ask at reception when you arrive to see if the is any close by...or any local travel agents that could help....think you will be there about the same time as us... 23rd june onwards....regards Gavin

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help required

April travel in the main street near Tansas will pick you up from the apartments and take you to the Mersoy Bellevista hotel for £5!

We did this on our first day after arriving at 6.30am.

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help required

Hi,we stayed at sahin last year and booked with them for a Turkish bath ,their trips are a lot dearer ,we booked rest of trips with April travel and they where brill.i can't remember his name but he was very helpful and didn't feel ripped off

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help required

Hi knitter44

How was the turkish bath @ the mersoy bellevista and what did it entail? Were you hassled to buy extras?

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help required

Thanks for the advice guys - prob best to go walkabout on the first morning and get it booked for that day. Cant wait to get there now 4 weeks is just tooooooooo long lol

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
581 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help required

When i had one i just went into Icmeler online office and booked it, 5 minutes later i was in the turkish bath lol. Think itwas in the Idas Hotel off the square.

Like you say just have a wonder around, they are readily available to have there and then. Most of the all inc hotels have them on their complex.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hotel Idas
Hotel Idas
308 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help required

I agree Eric is great at April Travel, we booked a village trips and hired a car also last week, he is very helpful and reasonably priced

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help required

We only wanted the Turkish bath and knew we would get the hard sell.

When we arrived we were took into a room and given a disposable scrub which I have never had before so was impressed with that.He then showed us lotions and potions but I told him he was wasting his time as we only wanted a Turkish bath.

After we had the bath he wanted me and my husband to lie side by side and a photographer took some photos and on leaving we were shown these.

I told him I only came for the Turkish bath!!

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
693 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help required

Last year the same happened to me at the Mersoy Bellavista with photographs. I was not asked my permission for photographs to be taken and certainly didn't buy any. I felt somewhat annoyed when told where the tip box was situated. I am happy to tip for good service but do not like to feel pressurised into giving a tip. There were several men sitting in the area where the tip box was placed and I felt very uncomfortable about waliking out so ended up giving a tip.

Mentioned in this post
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
702 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
10. Re: Help required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler