We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holidayugo.com transfers

Liverpool
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
holidayugo.com transfers

been looking for transfers to icmeler, cheapest i have found are holidayugo.com but have not heard of them before. anybody used them? would you recommend them?

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,721 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Never heard of them so I wouldnt recommend.

Hailsham, England...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Hi Im Sarah Dean Operations Director from holidayugo.com. If you have any queries or question I will be happy to answer them. Our prices are very competitive as we have established long relationships with the transfer supplier throughout the world to offer our customer's a professional and high standard service. Many thanks Sarah

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Just got back from Oludeniz. Taxi transfer return booked through Holidayugo.com.

Excellent service and the best price only £69. Would not hesitate recommending this company.

Hailsham, England...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Thak you for your review, I will pass this on to our Transfer Supplier, I hope you had a good trip many thanks Sarah

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Hi, I am trying to get a quote for a transfer from Dalaman to Icmeler next summer, however the holidayugo website does not seem to offer a Turkish option. Am I missing something here.?

Wigan, England...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

I'm thinking of booking Tenerife South Airport to Las Americas....is this Company reliable ?

7. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2016, 18:00
London, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

can you give me a quote from dalaman to icmeler return and can we pay the driver at both ends please.

Hailsham, England...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Hi I am sorry but we take payment upfront. If you want to pay whilst you in resort then you would be best to get one of local taxi companies at the airport. thanks Sarah

Berwick-upon-Tweed...
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: holidayugo.com transfers

Booked with holidayugo for transfers on two trips in 2013, found them to be best for price and could not fault them at all, will be booking with them this year and would recommend them to anyone.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler