We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This month

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
89 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
This month

So September is finally here. Only 27 more days until I get on the plane to sunny Turkey. Booking my transfers today with Icmeleronline and also the airport lounge at Brum airport as never used it before and we decided to treat ourselves and make the most of free drinks pre flight :)

Anyone else ever used the servisair lounges?

I'm taking a Turkey virgin friend with me and I'm excited for her too. This will be my first trip to Icmeler, I can't wait now.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,447 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: This month

Sure you will find its worth the cost. We have used Servisair lounge at Edinburgh - no complaints and definitely money well spent. Have a nice holiday!

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
89 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This month

Thank you. It's only £17.50 pp and seeing as a g&t in May cost me almost £8 I thought it would save us some pennies so more to spend on hols :)

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This month

We are also going this month on the 28th :)

Have a good holiday Baby Jane81

Wendy

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
89 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: This month

Although I fly on the 28th I won't actually reach our apartments until around 4.30am on the 29th.

You have a great holiday too Wendy.

Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This month

Hi I am also going this monthh 16th Sept snd cannot wait so excited hope you all hsve a grest holiday

Karen

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: This month

I am also flying out from gatwick on sept 28 at 3pm also booked with icr for transfers.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
89 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: This month

Happy holidays to everyone flying out this month.

Transfers all booked now:)

This forum has been great for all the info you have shared so thanks to everyone for your input. I would never have known where to book transfers if I hadn't have seen it on here.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
692 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: This month

I'm also going on 28th from East Midlands :)

My friends and I couldn't get rooms at the same accomodation so sounds like its going to be busy.

Very excited as it will be my second time in icmeler and as somebody who travels extensively I'm breaking my own rule on never going back anywhere more than once in a 5 year period.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
89 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: This month

Have a great time chezza. This is my first visit to Icmeler, my fourth visit to Turkey though. Ive been to Spain and Italy already this year but had to have a Turkey fix too :)

northants england
Level Contributor
102 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: This month

We are going on the 29th to marmaris park transfers booked thanks for forum advice. Anyone else going to marmaris park?

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler