We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

questions about Avlu 1 apartments

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Merseyside
Level Contributor
102 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
questions about Avlu 1 apartments

1. Does this have safety deposit boxes. If so, how much for a week?

2. How much is the air con for a week?

3. What are the prices like for drinks and food in the hotel? Do they do breakfasts and lunches?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

Says £1 per day for safe on £5 per day for aircon on website

avluapartments.com/eng/icmeler-room-prices-a…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

Forgot to say the food at the Avlu 1 is really good and cheap, I've not stayed here but friends of mine stay every year and I've been there visiting and had lunch.

I've heard an expat out there eats at the Avlu almost every night they love the food that much lol

Merseyside
Level Contributor
102 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

Many thanks for your replies! Seems like there is a good choice of apartments Icmeler and many seem of a good standard. Have never been so have no idea what to expect of the place, we do know that we don't fancy Marmaris however!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

For most apartments in Icmeler safe boxes are around £15 for fortnight and around £30 a week for air con. Depending on when you go you may not need air con. July August however you defo will

There are so many good restaurants in Icmler and most are very reasonably priced with a good standard of food, going S/C is the choice of many on here. This also gives you the freedom to come and go and eat as like

Have a look through the questions at the top right of the page there is a wealth of information about Icmeler there

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
637 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

I definately recommend the Avlu 1, I stayed there last September.

They do nice breakfasts & lunches however I didn't need the air con & didn't hire a safetly deposit box so can't advise on the costs unfortuantely.

We'll know more when the season starts as to whether the strengthening Pound against the Lira has had an effect on the prices.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

Going back for the 3rd time. Great staff, rooms clean and we think a good location.

7. Re: questions about Avlu 1 apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations