We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

You know when its almost holiday time when................

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
You know when its almost holiday time when................

Just had an email from ICR advising that the balance on my holiday is due. That means its only 12 weeks to go before I am back again.

When do you know its almost holiday time?

Alva, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

My diary is down to single figures on days to go . I have been counting the days down since we booked for Icmeler last June . Saddo eh! lol

Channel Islands
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

When I start to panic that my summer clothes don't fit and I have to start dieting again.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

When,like you,,smc I have to pay the final balance.

Scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

When boots reduce the after sun and suntan lotion to buy one get one! also this is the time we panic trying to get a willing volunteer to look after my guide dog for 2 weeks! why oh why do they all need our hard earned 12 weeks in advance?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,682 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

same as you smc lol i only realised when i got my email to pay the balance then realised its only 11 weeks off, must sort out the evisa next

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
706 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

I know my holiday is coming when my Turkish friends advise they have returned to Icmeler to work after spending the winter with their families.

Although this year I'm going in June rather than May so will have to wait 6 weeks longer than last year.

Looking forward to reading the feedback & reviews from those that travel early in the season.

Happy Holidays Everybody

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

Hi Sue I am going to hang off till nearer the time by which time they may allow us to pay in pounds and not US Dollars

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,682 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

I Was thinking the same smc

leeds uk
Level Contributor
185 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

When I start looking on the various icmeler forums for updates on the latest news from the DE's and photos showing the changes for the new season which I enjoy looking at, some photos show there's a lot gone off in the town with bars and hotels being knocked down and getting facelifts for this year.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: You know when its almost holiday time when................

Yes same as a few of you when you pay your final balance, but having paid in full for our flights last October when they were booked only got a small amount to pay for hotel and that is not due till 3 weeks before we go in June,but will know its almost time for us when the first ones go at beginning of season get back from their holidays and put their reviews on here..Looking forward to reading them all :)

Wendy

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler