We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avlu 1 Apartments

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Avlu 1 Apartments

Thinking about these apartments.I know where they are and have had a walk round the pool area but never seen inside the rooms. Anyone tell me what they are like. Won't be paying a 5* price so don't expect 5* luxury.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
702 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

Hi Iain

I stayed there last September in a 'bungalow' style room at the side of the pool.

It was a studio design, quite a large room and provided the usual kitchenette, table & chairs & good storage space.

The bathroom was compact but clean and no signs of wear & tear etc.

I believe they do have 1 bedroom apartments but I didn't have a look so can't describe the differences.

The staff are great & if I wasn't staying with friends this year I wouldn't hesitate to book there again.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,674 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

Do they have a big balcony

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

When are you hoping to go Iain?

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
702 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

They looked quite small to me Sue.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,674 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g609056-d6759…

have a look at the pics Iain, as Chezza says the balconies look small and i know you do like a large balcony as you spend alot of time on it lol

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

Looking to go last 2 weeks in May. Only started looking last night. Almost booked the Bilnur as the balconies in the annex look really good but decided to also look at places nearer the centre before we make up our mind. Always quite liked the location of the Avlu 1 although I agree the balconies are not particularly big.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,359 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

Bilnur are fab - especially the new block. I know they're a wee bit further out, but they're among the best apartments we've stayed in in Icmeler. I would definitely stay there again.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,674 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

How about turgay or sun village you looked round sv

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

Well Iain if you are going towards the end of May, Sue and I will also be there looks like we could have a DE night out. Blondie and RWB are you also going in May to make it the full house of DE

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Avlu 1 Apartments

Now booked. Only a studio available at Avlu 1 so decided on the Faber Apartments where we've always fancied staying. smc , no problem. We usually pay Sue a visit if we're there at the same time.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations