We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - Icmeler Bars and Restaurant's - Entertainment etc.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help - Icmeler Bars and Restaurant's - Entertainment etc.

Hi all - have you been to Icmeler yet this year ? If so I just wondered what was happening with the new licence for entertainment etc. that the Mayor has enforced? As the news is all over the social media and people saying that bars have to shut at 12:30 (some bars) and no music after 11:30 but what about the football ? I don’t have a problem with the bars being told to turn music off at a certain time and I am sure that Mayor is only doing what is best for Icmeler – I am just worried that this will be the same for all bars and with the world cup being on when we are there in June – I just hope that there’s bars we can watch it in (some games are a 1am kick off) as my hubby will not be happy at all ! Can anyone recommend a bar we could go to that will still be open and has a big screen. I know the 3 Bells does in the old town I just hope that it will still be open ? thanks a lot Vicky.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - Icmeler Bars and Restaurant's - Entertainment etc.

I doubt bars will be open at 1am to show football, unless they maybe have a special licence ? you could always watch on tablet or similar. I have no interest but I cant see them being open until 3am just to show a game of football.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
692 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - Icmeler Bars and Restaurant's - Entertainment etc.

I've been in touch with a few friends who run bars/restaurants & several of them will be showing the football, including the late England game on 14 June (1am on 15 June in Icmeler).

Really looking forward to it myself :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help - Icmeler Bars and Restaurant's - Entertainment etc.

Oh that's good - I didn't think that they would not show the games especially as it is England - will keep their bars busy till late on also - thanks for that :-)

4. Re: Help - Icmeler Bars and Restaurant's - Entertainment etc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations