We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pegasus Airlines - Increase luggage

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
692 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Pegasus Airlines - Increase luggage

Hi

I'm travelling with Pegasus airlines for the first time on Friday and I have a luggage allowance of 20kgs.

I've contacted them about upgrading to 25kgs as I've been asked to take few things for friends who live in icmeler.

Pegasus have advised they only offer extra luggae at the airport upon checkin and I was wondering if anybody has experienced this with them?

I know for other other airlines you can pay extra before you go.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pegasus Airlines - Increase luggage

We are also flying with pegasus and have the 20k allowance you Can pay at checkin at norwich airport but Dont know about other airports

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
692 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pegasus Airlines - Increase luggage

3. Re: Pegasus Airlines - Increase luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations