We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute bargain for someone?

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
3,756 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute bargain for someone?

Anyone looking for a last minute bargain for accommodation could do a lot worse than get in touch with Icmeler Online - thanks to a cancellation, they've got rooms available at Sun Village from June 21 for just £10 per night!

Wish I could go back - I'd definitely be snapping them up at that price...£2.50 each based on a family of four!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
352 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

Very good price but its the price of the flights that are a bummer

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
3,756 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

Yeah, I know, firefly - the price of flights is extortionate. Just thought if anyone was looking for last minute accommodation, it's a good buy...

Glasgow
Level Contributor
688 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

I just booked a last minute deal through jet2 for 7 nights leaving Monday for £170! Was £210 but they are doing a promo code for £40 each off holidays. Flying from glasgow. As far as I could see there were a few more for icmeler

Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

Just booked this, £165 for 10 nights, absolute bargain. What's this hotel like?

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
3,756 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

Sun Village is really nice - it's a lovely quiet location up in the old village, next to the Ekinci Palace, about a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of the resort, but with some good places to eat and drink within a few minutes. The family who run it are lovely - friendly and very helpful, but not at all pushy - no hassle or pressure to eat there all the time. Spotlessly clean too...they get a lot of repeat business year after year, which is always a good sign.

Fraddon, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

just booked a bargain 2 week holiday leaving on the 22nd, first time in icmeler last year went to ovacik are staying at efem apartments anyone been? any advice?

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,549 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

Tempted to book another one after seeing the cheap deals with jet2 holidays !!

8. Re: Last minute bargain for someone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations