We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room selection question

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
room selection question

Hi we are arriving at the kurt apartments monday evening, we have booked a private tranfer etc,

Now we booked this holiday last summer, by booking early does that mean we can get a apartment with a pool view? If you aint happy where you are situated will thet change room if you ask politely?

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room selection question

Never stayed at the Kurt, but we have found that most places are usually quite happy to let you move rooms unless, of course, they happen to be fully booked. Hopefully you will have a pool view and have a great holiday!

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room selection question

Did you request when booking ? if so, it will not be an issue, we have booked street view and late check out at our place when booking and they are very accommodating. you could try emailing before you go ??

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,784 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room selection question

All the rooms face the pool,except 4 of them are on a lower level than the pool.If you email him to ask for a specific room he may say to you that only people who book direct with him get the best rooms like he did to me last year, I had booked with mytravel,he then sent me another email asking if I could bring him 2 bottles of Malibu lol,which I didnt take for him I may add.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room selection question

Ooh, that's a bit cheeky - I wouldn't have been taking anything for him either!

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room selection question

that is cheeky... but that could have been your bargianing power to get you the pool veiw. Gavin

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,784 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: room selection question

Gavin.I had only asked for a low floor room !!,and he said that I was having a high floor lol,I wasnt going to be blackmailed.Anyway still enjoyed our stay there with no problems.

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: room selection question

think you might be right ethansnan.. but so long as you enjoyed your stay that is the main thing. Gavin

8. Re: room selection question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations