We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking about a two centre with icemeler

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
313 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking about a two centre with icemeler

Would like to return to Icemeler but not sure about three weeks. Can anyone recommend a option with maximum of about two hours. I have been to Dalyan and Ovacik so not this area. We have though about Turunc but very near Icemeler. I was wondering about going across to Rhodes for a few days but not sure if this would be allowed with the visa

Level Contributor
103 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Thinking about a two centre with icemeler

Tbh all the camp sites are pretty well looked after in salou and cap salou. I only went to la pinada twice. Once for the sea life centre which was great and the other time I went to a club... I personally didn't think much of la pinada.. just my opinion. But cap salou is stunning its quite high up do it is hilly ..... there really is so much to do at portaventura the kids WILL NOT GET BORED I promise .... I'll be staying at the badaban apartment's. . I've heard mixed reviews. But tbh were only staying 7 nights so we'll b out every single day and minute

12. Re: Thinking about a two centre with icemeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations