We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorthoppa/Intourist

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
10 posts
Save Topic
Resorthoppa/Intourist

Anyone got a speedy transfer booked with these? Well best of luck its a JOKE.

Arrived in Dalaman on time located desk easily enough went to mini bus seen how many were on there and thought "MAX 4 STOPS" this should be interesting.

Anyway after our 15min "Comfort Stop" we arrived in Marmaris and proceeded to drop off passengers 5 yes 5 stops later we arrived in Icmeler this was after calling into the Resorthoppa office to collect another member of staff.We were the first drop off in Icmeler (no.6) and there were at least another 2-3 left on the bus.

Return journey, picked up on time in all fairness but that's when it went down hill.

Left for marmaris collected one couple then pulled down a side street where driver made a phone call turned off engine and air con and walked off looking for more passengers.

35 minutes later he returned to the bus and we left for airport thats when it got a bit scary as the driver thought the hard shoulder was part of road and no other minibus should pass him weaving all over road and racing with other drivers basically.

Both journeys were quoted at 1hour 40 mins,and we paid an extra £32 for speedy however a couple were picked up on Sat by TC the same time as us on a large coach and arrived at the airport before us (our speedy journey took 2hours 45 mins original pickup was 2hour 20)

So if you are booked with them GOOD LUCK next year it will be private transfer for us without doubt !

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,642 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

My son booked a return speedy transfer with travelonly.com last year,supposed to be no more than 4 stops after paying extra for it,laughable as it was a coach,he decided to chance them again last week,but not speedy this time,paid roughly £9 return and it was a minibus and quicker.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

I experienced the same bad service from resort hoppa. 7 stops on the speedy shuttle after waiting for flights from Glasgow and Leeds nothing speedy about it.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

I experienced the same bad service from resort hoppa. 7 stops on the speedy shuttle after waiting for flights from Glasgow and Leeds nothing speedy about it.

Coventry, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

Very bad service. I had downloaded the app in Turkey and when I logged on to confirm my shuttle time, it would not allow me to and kept saying cannot access booking.

I emailed the customer service three times, and not one person got back to me. Luckily i found a leaflet at the hotel stating what website I need to go on to access my booking and confirm.

Do not use this service!!!

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

I often use Resorthoppa from Dalaman to Ovacik and have never had any problems. The price is so cheap, I don't know what people expect. Private transfer companies are plentiful so if you want to be dropped off at your doorstep and don't want to go on a tour of a resort, that is the way to go. I have organised many many transfers from the airport but on this occasion, I accidentally put down the wrong date for the pick up as we landed early hours of the next day, therefore, there was no-one there for us. That was when Mehmet Kaya stepped in from Intourist and put us in a private transfer at no extra cost. It could have been a disaster and not an ideal start to a holiday but as usual, the Turkish people come up trumps with no drama and got us there in no time at all. Brilliant customer service and 2 very satisfied customers.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
667 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

This is an example of why I always book a private transfer.

Straight to resort in about an 1 hour and 20 minutes, no other stops & no bad experiences so far.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

We have booked Holiday taxis this year, came as part of package. We have booked 4 stops max, as per last year. Last year was good, just a mini bus, 2 drops in marmaris and 2 in icmeler. I don't find the time saved a huge difference but better than stop/start. I think it may have been resort hoppa, some people have good experiences, others not so

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
515 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

For anybody who hasn't booked transfers. try DM transfers, excellent service, used many times.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

I've got my transfer with Resort Hoppa so fingers crossed all will be well

northumberland
Level Contributor
68 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Resorthoppa/Intourist

We booked this joke company too sadly. We arrived at Antalya airport at 9.40pm on the 17th May. After some searching (told a number of the transfer coach but no-one knew where it was!) we found it. Eventually left the airport - again a "speedy" transfer ie a max of four stops! The stupid driver decided shopping must be on the agenda! Anybody who has been to Turkey and done any tours will know somehow the coach seems to stop at their Cousins shop! Unfortunately this tme the driver decided that at 11.30pm on a Sunday night we needed to stop for "15 mins"! Who the hell wants to shop at this time of night after having just arrived in Turkey. We finally arrived at our hotel at 1am! It was a 2 1/2 hour transfer! I was utterly livid.

My personal opinion is book another company - any company! We will never use them again.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler