We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boarding cards

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
boarding cards

Can somebody confirm with me weather I can still get my boarding cards when I check in or do I have to print them off?like my tickets.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,569 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boarding cards

It depends which airline you are travelling with.

Jak xx

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boarding cards

Thomson my friend flew out today she said u need to but Thomson shop told me last month u don't need to print them off just your tickets need printing.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boarding cards

You need to print your boarding card. If you have reserved specific seats you can print 14 days before departure If not it is 7 days that you can print your cards These will show either your chosen or allocated seats

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boarding cards

Hi went in to Thomson they said no need I can still get them when I check in:-)

Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: boarding cards

Just got back a week ago from icmeler and we did print off our boarding pass but u don't have to and to be honest the queues for people that didn't werent any slower than the ones that did they are next to each other so u can't go wrong have a great holiday icmeler is lovely

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: boarding cards

Thanks blenesy that's what I was thinking fly out Sunday can't wait:-D

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,843 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: boarding cards

hi tiger we flew with thomson couple months ago, all we needed was our tickets to print off which i recieved through email.... your boarding cards will be printed when you check in at the airport.matt

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: boarding cards

Thanks matt:-)

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: boarding cards

You could be lucky and not have a big queue for people who had not checked in on line We were there in June and the queue for 'not checked in' was at least twice as long so was really glad I had checked in on line, The other benefit is that you can see what seat you have been allocated and if you want to change .you can do so at this point as you print both journeys together You may have to pay to change your seat but at least you have the oportunity if the seats were totally not to your liking. Next to toilet, not together, middle saeats for example. All it costs to check in on line is the cost of the ink ...worth it in my book

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: boarding cards

I believe you will still get your 'boarding cards' at the airport although you may still have to checkin online