We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet 2013 Flights

Edinburgh, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Easyjet 2013 Flights

Does anyone know when these will be released for next Summer? Appears Thomas Cook no longer flying from Edinburgh to Dalaman which without Easyjet only appeas to leave Thomson who are asking for around £500 return which is just ridiculous.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Have read on another forum that easyjet from Edingburgh are due to be released in October,it seems quite a few are waiting on easyjet..

WENDY

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

most of the easyjet flights end of october and beginning november will sale on

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Heard that Wendy, was hoping it would be September, cos knowing my luck they will go on sale the week I'm away in October!

Edinburgh, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Thanks for that. Think I'll be holding off to see what they offer as even flying Jet2 or Thomas Cook from Glasgow is pretty pricey.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Sara I booked this years flight (29 July to 15 August) from Bristol to Dalaman mid September 2011 so personally I would do a daily check from now to be honest as the prices soon rise depending on what time of the year you want to go.

It cost us £258.00 return all in including 20kg of hold luggage and the booking fee!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Thanks for all your info. Think i'll take your tip and check daily as the prices i'm seeing just now are nowwhere near as low as that. Fingers crossed for a bargain.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Thanks for all your info. Think i'll take your tip and check daily as the prices i'm seeing just now are nowwhere near as low as that. Fingers crossed for a bargain.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Sara further to my last I have checked with A1 Travel for dates we want to go next year and they are active now. The flight times are the same as this year when we flew with Easy Jet BUT are over £100.00 per person more expensive so yes recommend you wait, keep it all crossed and good luck.

If i see they are active I will post on here as I work nights and last year they came up in the middle of the night :)

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

When you are checking on-line, be it for flights or hotels, always ensure you clear your cookies before revisiting a website. If you don't clear the cookies then the chances are the price will have increased.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet 2013 Flights

Good shout Lancaster Lad ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations