We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Open spaces

Lancs
Level Contributor
92 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Open spaces

Hi Another post got me thinking, does anyone know of any big open spaces where I can take my son for a kick about with his football, in Ovacik or Hisaronu. Also have they done anyhting with the space that used to be the dolphin pool?

Mentioned in this post
Ovacik
Ovacik
Oludeniz, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Open spaces

The dolphin pool is still there and unused.

Lancs
Level Contributor
92 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Open spaces

oh no, they could do a little playground or something with that area such a shame

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Open spaces

The dolphin pool is now set up as a high diving board pool.

darwen
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Open spaces

There is a nice little park area near the red rose hotel, if you have a look on a map of hisaronu and find the red rose hotel, then you will be able to find the park right next to it.

Lancs
Level Contributor
92 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Open spaces

Thanks Adam I'll definitely have a look for that x

durham
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Open spaces

can anyone tell me wot the beach that perdikia hills uses is like went to seahorse beach in june when stayin at destina and wasnt very keen to many beds to close together

Edited: 30 July 2013, 17:24
7. Re: Open spaces

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 07:24
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations