We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent help needed

Bristol
Level Contributor
111 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Urgent help needed

Hi. We are booked to come to Ovacik on 9th July. We were travelling with Friends who visits every year. There has been a family emergency and we are now travelling alone. I have so much to do and never been to Turkey before. I need to arrange transfers from Dalaman airport to Ovacik . I know this may of been covered time and time before but I'm running out of time. Any help would be great. Thanks

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,323 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent help needed

I know most people in your area us this company for transfers

http://www.tinyakropol.com

I would also recommend Fethiye Lovers. www.fethiyelovers.com

Just a quick reminder, if you have not been to Turkey before, you will need to go online and get a visa to allow you entry. This will explain it all to you.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298031-i1222-k7…

wirral
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgent help needed

I have used Tiny Akropol many times, good reliable service.

Bristol
Level Contributor
111 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgent help needed

Thank you for your help. I will book with Tiny Akropol . Not so stressed now. Really looking forward to our holiday. Trip advisor is brilliant.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgent help needed

I booked with holiday taxis £37 for return transfer for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Leicester
Level Contributor
285 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Urgent help needed

We booked our airport transfer through Travel Republic for the lowest cost we've ever had in 4 years of coming to Ovacik. £29 for 2 adults and 2 boys.

6. Re: Urgent help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations