We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AES Club Hotel

Chester
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
AES Club Hotel

Hi

We're staying here for the 1st time at the end of August & just wondered if the spa in the hotel does a turkish bath/massage & if so how much was it and is it any good?

Also can anyone recommend any room numbers with a pool view please?

Thanks

Claire

Tipton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AES Club Hotel

Hi we are also going in August a friend of mine who has stayed there told me there is a spa and the turkish bath is £40. Hope this helps.

Karen

South Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AES Club Hotel

Hi Clare

Retraining to this hotel for the 3 rd time in September. I have stayed in Block 3 with a pool view

Hope this helps you & you enjoy your holiday. It's a spotlessly clean hotel with great food & staff.

Valerie

London
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AES Club Hotel

Hi

Have just returned from this hotel. Turkish Baths followed by Aromatherapy style massage are publicised at £40 but the guy who runs the spa will offer it to you as cheap as £30 if you book without faffing about.

As for recommendations for rooms - if you want a quiet room ask for one that has a garden view, All the pool view rooms overlook the entertainment area. We had rooms 1101 & 1102 which were both ground floor twin rooms in the block that is nearest to the reception lobby.

Hope this helps.

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: AES Club Hotel

Hi went to this hotel for a week in July. Had food poisoning. Be careful

5. Re: AES Club Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations