We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa and advice please

Manchester
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Topic
Villa and advice please

I am looking at staying in Ovacik with my family at the end of may / early june next year

I am looking at staying in Ovacik as I heard its family kind of place and it’s not far from the Olu Deniz (beach) and Fethiye. Hisarouni is bit to lively for me.

What’s you’re thought on this? Can anyone point in the direction of villas as well please.

There will be 4 adults and two young children

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
722 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa and advice please

Owners Direct have a great selection of villas and apartments some with private pool & some with shared. Also check on T.A. My personal thoughts, with young children, is to rent something relatively near the lower road running from Hisaronu through Ovacik & onto Fethiye. That way you are near the bus route & or an easy walk into Hisaronu. Lots to choose from so happy searching.

Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa and advice please

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/hisaronu/118695

This is on the route suggested and is available.

3. Re: Villa and advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations