We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodhill Holiday Park

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Woodhill Holiday Park

Hello, does anyone know anything of this park, its near East Grantham and about half an hour from Cromer which I am told is a very nice town. Thinking of staying for a week with my sister and husband who will travel down for a few days from London between his Olympic events.

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woodhill Holiday Park

You seem very confused!! Woodhill park is in East Runton, 8 minutes from Sheringham and 5 minutes from Cromer by bus. I've never stayed at the park but it looks very nice from the road. Very odd choice for visiting the olympis - it's 3 hours by train from Cromer with a change of train in Norwich, and then you still have to get to the Olympic Park. Both Cromer and Sheringham are very pleasant small holiday towns, and you'll find a good top ten things to do on the following

http://www.woodhill-park.com/

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1 post
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woodhill Holiday Park

Hey,

Woodhill park is smack inbetween East and West Runton (both very pretty villages). It's a five min drive away from Cromer, but walk able in about half an hour. I'd give it about 15 minutes to drive to Sheringham, which is also walk able but only if you like walking a lot!!!!

It's a dog friendly site, with toilets, washing area and plentiful water/waste zones if you're touring. Some of the touring pitches are close to the Main road though, and these were quite noisy. Check before you book as all the pitches are numbered and they should be able to tell you what's available. the static vans are along the coast at the opposite end of the site overlooking the sea.

Small on site shop, that stocks limited items, but not a problem if you're ok with a five minute walk in either direction to the villages where there are convenience stores, local pubs etc.

The beach at East Runton is lovely and manned by lifeguards and from here you can walk along the beach into Cromer.

Good site, would recommend.

3. Re: Woodhill Holiday Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 19:15