We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Street Parking in Cromer

Which Cromer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Street Parking in Cromer

Hi

We are considering renting a studio in Cromer for a week in the summer but I am a little concerned as from what I can tell it is only a couple of streets from the front but it doesn't have a car parking space.

The owner says that within a few streets of the studio on road parking won't be an issue but she's not likely to tell me that it will be a nightmare is she? Does anyone have a view on this (it will be a mid August visit) as I'm concerned that we are going to end up spending a fortune on public car parks during the stay.

Thanks

12 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Street Parking in Cromer

Would agree entirely with what Gorby321 has said. There was one place we came across that was particularly bad, I'm not entirely sure, but that may have been Hemsby. Hunstanton is not my cup of tea but I found Cromer, Wells & Sheringham to be very pleasant.

Hope you have a great trip!

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
3,782 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Street Parking in Cromer

Thank you both, that is helpful - I just panicked a bit when I saw your reference to some of the coast being 'chavvy'.

Reply to: Street Parking in Cromer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted