We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bear Country

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Creston, Iowa
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bear Country

We will be going to Bear Country while on our Black Hills vacation. My parents were there a few years ago & happened to be at Bear Country at feeding time. Does anyone know what time they typically do their feeding? Parents said it was very cool to watch the animals follow the truck for their feeding.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,464 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bear Country

A reviewer of this attraction from last year said it appeared feedings occurred around 10 a.m. Here's a link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g54774-d2086…

I think I would call the park just double check the accurracy of this time, unless someone else chimes in. We visited in the early afternoon, and there was no feeding going on then.

2. Re: Bear Country

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:17