We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Keystone from Airport

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alabama
Level Contributor
138 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Keystone from Airport

Do any hotels offer shuttles from the airport to Keystone. I will only be in the area for 2 days and want to make the most of my visit without having to rent a car.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
26,882 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Keystone from Airport

Know there are some near Rapid City airport but don't know of any in Keystone. DE may have info.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,461 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Keystone from Airport

I'm not aware of any hotels that offer shuttles from Rapid to Keystone. Without a car, it's rather difficult. I'd personally reconsider not having one since you will be there 2 days. It's a pretty easy area to navigate.

The only other way you could get around would be to take a bus tour to the sights. Here's a link to some tour companies in the area that you might want to consider:

www.blackhillsvacations.com/activities/tours/

I have a friend who did the Gray Line Tour because she didn't drive and wanted to give her hubby a break. They enjoyed it, and later he drove the same areas, but he got to see them without having to watch the road.

Some of the tours will pick you up from your hotel in Rapid City.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

3. Re: Getting to Keystone from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 07:16