We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

Which Zichron Yaakov hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

http://zichronyaacovloggia.blogspot.com. Highly recommended.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
730 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

Will you be posting a report of your trip there? Otherwise, some of us might think this is just spam, you should forgive the expression.

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

The cottage is very quiet and clean, central, and is set in a beautiful garden. Perfect relaxation destination. There are beaches close by but also a nice public swimming pool at Kibbutz Maayan Zvi in town which is lovely for kids. Best restaurant locally is the small humous joint, Hummousia Yoski - try the lemonana (lemon plus mint) for an out-of-this-world experience. Enjoy.

Tel-Aviv
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
9,250 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

Richard:

FYI, people who never asked for advice here when planning their trip and do not post a detailed trip report with a series of recommendations, but their first post recommends only a single establishment, will always be treated with suspicion by the regulars here as violating the guidelines against self-promotion.

Edited: 03 January 2010, 14:58
London
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

Hi - we stayed here a short time ago and loved the place. Zichron is a beautiful small town and we and our kids had a great time on the local beaches (Habonim, and Dor), eating in local cafes ("Aldo's" for ice cream, "Tishbi" for dinner). The cottage owner is very pleasant and has a magnificent garden which I loved. Kids enjoyed the TV for downtime and fishpond, and husband used the wireless internet for work. Spotlessly clean rooms, spacious enough and peaceful. We intend to revisit in the summer.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,772 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

This is definitely suspicious. Post # 4--new member doesn't decrease the suspicion--it adds to it !

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

On the other hand, their profiles both say they are in London. You'd think a spammer would have more sense than to locate 2 profiles in the same place. Could be just that the Loggia (which was previously recommended by abcd1120, who is a bona fide TA member of very long standing), is now asking their guests to recommend them.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

I just saw this post from January and April, and wanted to take this opportunity to reiterate that Zichron Yaacov Loggia is lovely, and RichardTraveller's description of it is absolutely accurate. We are hoping to stay there again when we visit Israel this coming spring.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
764 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

Could "regular posters" please speak for themselves only ?

I beleive I qualify as a regular poster and I DO NOT treat ANYONE with suspicion whatever they choose to post - be it a personal recommendation or positive comment.

I am always delighted when someone takes the trouble to write something good about Israel - and prefer not to read ulterior motives into it.

If someone were to write purely to push a certain person or place and if those so praised were not worthy of the compliments - then I trust that people who had had a less positive experience would write in.

Those who know nothing either way do not need to act as watch-dogs. They simply make the board look petty and paranoid.

So thank you Richardtraveller123 for taking the trouble to write.

I am always happy to hear positive feedback.

Pamela Levene

Edited: 20 June 2010, 21:16
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,621 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

I'm with Pamela. A good recommendation is better than no recommendation. This way we all learn and can take advantage of good information.

Chana

Israel

10. Re: Lovely Accommodation in Zichron Yaacov, Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Zichron Yaakov